- Are you tired of get-fit quick fitness information that leads to confusion, limited results and frustration?
- Tired of being intimidated to walk into the gym and lift weights because you don’t know where or how to lift weights properly?
- Tired of spending endless hours in the gym seeing little to no results because you don’t know how to train for your body type?
- Ready to learn how to set, reach and sustain for your fitness goals?
If you answered yes, Balanced Fitness ebook is for you!
On the following pages of Balanced Fitness, Fitness Olympian, 5-Time National Physique Committee Fitness Champion, 13 x author, women’s health and fitness expert and In Weekly’s Best Personal Trainer on The Gulf Coast in 2016, Laticia “Action” Jackson will teach you:
- How to identify your unique body-type and how it responds to exercise, sets and repetitions
- How to track your fitness results by giving you a step-by-step process on how to set measurable baseline fitness measurements
- Full body exercises to tone your entire body at home with little to minimum equipment
- How to properly lift weights, choose the right gym exercise equipment, how to avoid injury by stretching and so much more!
If you’re ready to get more balanced with your fitness, set realistic fitness goals for yourself and feel more balanced with your fitness journey, Balanced Fitness Women’s Fitness e-book is for you!
There are no reviews yet.