- Do you ever feel overworked, overwhelmed and over-committed?
- Have you gained stubborn body fat from a lack of exercise, poor eating habits and sitting for extended periods of time at a desk?
- Do you experience high levels of stress and it’s affecting your overall mental and emotional health?
- Are you tired of saying “yes’ to things when you really want to say “no” but you don’t know how to set personal and professional boundaries?
- Are you ready to feel more energized, mentally focused and excited about your life again?
If you answered yes, Leading from a Healthy and Balanced Place wellness workbook is just for you!
On the following pages of Leading from a Healthy and Balanced Place, Fitness Olympian, 5-Time National Physique Committee Fitness Champion, 13 x Author, Women’s Health and Fitness Expert and In Weekly’s Best Personal Trainer on The Gulf Coast in 2016, Laticia “Action” Jackson will teach you:
- How to not be afraid to clearly ask for what you want, need and desire in your personal and professional life to make you holistically well
- How to set personal and professional boundaries that make more time for self-care and increase your confidence
- How to refresh, rejuvenate and recharge your career by getting clear on what you desire from your professional work
- How to tap into your inner power and stop playing small and ask for what you want in your personal and professional life
- How to identify the areas of your life and career that are out of balance and driving chronic and acute stress
- How to love the body you’re in and how to fuel it properly with the right foods and exercise
Before you lead others, you must first lead yourself by becoming the best version of yourself. This process begins by first creating more balance, boundaries and clear expectations of what you want, need and desire. Balance doesn’t have to be a mystery or seem impossible! Are you ready to create balance on your terms?
There are no reviews yet.